Entries are open to individual students who have been approved to participate by their school.
To enter, please complete the primary golf online entry form by Friday 9 June 2017. All entries will be accepted unless otherwise notified.
The 18-hole tournament is suitable for those students who have an 18 hole handicap and are looking to qualify for the NSW PSSA Championships held on the 6 September 2017 to the 8 September 2017 in Camden.
The 9-hole tournament is suitable for JNJG Junior On the Move players, cadet players or those students who have played on a golf course and have their own golf clubs.
The 5-hole tournament is suitable for students who have been involved in the JNJG Schools Program or the Sporting Schools program and are looking to develop their skills. The 5-hole tournament will include a putt-putt competition.
Information for students attending
- Tee times will be emailed to participating students in the week prior to the Championships.
- Please bring your entry fee and hand it to the convener before trialling.
- Please wear your school uniform and appropriate footwear.
- You must supply your own clubs and equipment unless you are competing in the 5-hole tournament. For the 5-hole tournament you will be supplied with clubs but you must bring your own golf balls.
- The rules of golf and the local rules of the hosting Golf Club shall apply.
- All ties shall be decided on count back.
- 9-hole competition only: 10 shots maximum per hole. If ball enters a hazard, drop taken on side nearest green.
- You must return your score card to the marker straight after the completion of your round.
- Players entering the 18-hole tournament must supply their current AGU handicap. Please inform the organisers on the day when you register if your handicap changes before the tournament day.
- No coaching of players while playing will be permitted during the day.
- There will be a No Caddying rule as per NSW PSSA Championship rules.