- Entries are open to individual students who have been approved to participate by their school.
- To enter, please complete the individual nomination form (DOCX 64KB) and email to the Hunter convener 2 weeks prior to the trial date - refer to contacts heading below.
- All entries will be accepted unless otherwise notified.
- The 18 hole competition tees off at 7:30am - players must have an 18 hole official handicap. Players are eligible for selection in the Hunter team to play at the NSWPSSA Golf Championships. Players should only trial if they are willing to travel and compete at the championships - for information refer to NSWPSSA web page. To locate the event page select either find events or view calendar and use the filter tool to refine your search.
- The 6 hole two-person ambrose tees off at 9am. No handicap is required, teams will be announced on the day and players are unable to qualify for the Hunter team.
Information for students attending the trial
- All students must submit their signed Hunter SSA consent form, located on the Hunter applications and forms page, and their trial levy to the Hunter convener on arrival at the trial.
- Students will not be allowed to participate unless the Hunter SSA consent form is submitted.
- Any postponement will be announced on this website and the Hunter SSA Facebook page.
- All players and spectators must abide by the Hunter SSA code of conduct located on the Hunter applications and forms page.
- Please wear your school uniform and appropriate footwear.
- You must supply your own clubs and equipment unless you are competing in the 6 hole tournament. For the 6 hole tournament you will be supplied with clubs, but you must bring your own golf balls.
- The rules of golf and the local rules of the hosting Golf Club shall apply.
- All ties shall be decided on count back.
- You must return your score card to the marker straight after the completion of your round.
- Players entering the 18 hole tournament must supply their current AGU handicap. Please inform the organisers on the day when you register if your handicap changes before the tournament day.
- No coaching of players while playing will be permitted during the day.
- There will be a No Caddying rule as per NSWPSSA Championship rules.