- The Hunter Secondary Golf Trial is open to boys and girls 18 years and under from NSWCHS schools with current Golf Australia handicaps.
- To enter please complete the online entry form and submit 1 week prior to the trial date. All entries will be accepted unless otherwise notified.
- A team of 4 boys and 4 girls will be selected to represent the Hunter region at the NSWCHS Golf Championships. Students with current Golf Australia handicaps will only be considered for Hunter region selection.
- If you are unwilling to travel and compete at the championships, please do not trial. For information about the championships visit NSWCHS page - select either find events or view calendar and use the filter tool to refine your search.
- The selection process will be communicated to participating students during the week leading up to the trial.
Information for students
- Students must report to the Charlestown Golf Clubhouse at 8:30am.
- Please submit your $15 entry fee to the Hunter convener on arrival at the trial. Cost covers green fee and Hunter region levy.
- Please bring a signed Hunter SSA consent form, located on the Hunter applications and forms page, to the trial and hand to the Hunter convener on arrival at the trial. Students will not be allowed to participate unless this consent form is submitted.
- Please wear appropriate golf attire e.g. school sports collared shirt or dress shirt and trousers and golf shoes with soft spikes.
- Please bring your own clubs and equipment. Measuring devices are allowed.
- No caddies allowed. Parents and spectators must stay at least 30 metres away from the players during play.
- Any postponement will be announced on this website and the Hunter SSA Facebook page.
- All competitors and spectators must abide by the Hunter SSA code of conduct located on the Hunter applications and forms page.