Nominations to trial
- The trial is restricted to students approved to attend by their school who are turning 15 years or younger in the year of the trial.
- Nominating students must have AFL experience and ability, though consideration will be given to players of other football codes with adequate skills.
- To nominate to trial, please complete the individual nomination form (DOCX 64KB) and email it 2 weeks prior to the trial date to the Hunter convener - refer to contacts heading below.
- Selected students will compete as part of the Greater Northern Team at the NSWCHS AFL Championships. If you are unwilling to travel and compete at the championships, please do not trial. For information about the championships refer to NSWCHS web page - select either find events or view calendar and use the filter tool to refine your search.
Students attending the trial
- Please submit your signed Hunter SSA consent form, located on the Hunter applications and forms page, and your entry fee to the Hunter convener on arrival at the trial.
- Students must wear football boots and mouth guards.
- Please bring a water bottle, adequate food and sun protection.
- Any postponement will be announced on this website and the Hunter SSA Facebook page.
- All competitors and spectators must abide by the Hunter SSA code of conduct located on the Hunter applications and forms page.