UPDATED - CANCELLATIONS
Hunter School Sport Association (HSSA) advises that due to the COVID-19 outbreak and ‘social distancing strategy’, all programs for Terms 1 and 2 are now cancelled.
The health and wellbeing of everyone involved is paramount and at the heart of this decision. We recognise the pressures that schools are currently experiencing and supporting staff and students is our highest priority.
The Hunter SSA advises that the following trials/championships/knockouts are cancelled –
Remainder of Term 1
- Hunter Secondary Touch Open Boys & Open Girls trials
- Hunter Primary Hockey Boys & Girls trials
- Hunter Football Boys trials
- Hunter Primary Netball trials
- Hunter Secondary Golf trials
- Hunter Primary Football Girls trials
- ALL Hunter knockouts & gala days
- NSWCHS Swimming championships
- NSWCHS Diving championships
- NSWPSSA Diving championships
- NSWPSSA Swimming championships
- ALL TPL workshops
- Greater Northern Rugby League Exchange
- Hunter Primary Touch Boys & Girls trials
- Hunter Secondary Lawn Bowls trials
- Hunter Primary Rugby Union Boys trials
- Hunter Primary Rugby Union Gala Day
- Hunter Secondary / Primary Cross Country
- Hunter Secondary Gymnastics trials
- Hunter Primary Boys & Girls Softball trials
- Hunter Secondary Tennis Boys trials
- Hunter Secondary Tennis Girls trials
- Hunter Primary Golf trials
- Hunter Secondary / Primary Orienteering
- Hunter Primary Rugby Union Girls trials
- Hunter Secondary Trampolining trials
- ALL Hunter knockouts and gala days
- ALL NSWCHS & NSWPSSA championships
- ALL TPL workshops
All Zone/District, Hunter, NSWPSSA and NSWCHSSA activities in Terms 1 and 2 have been cancelled.
This situation will be regularly reviewed and updates provided. We thank you for your understanding during this time.
Have you seen our FAQ pages?
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding school sport unit programs.
If you cannot find an answer to your problem, please email or call us on the contact details below.
Appointments need to be made for sizing, apparel purchases and levy payments in the Hunter School Sports Association office.