The School Sport Unit/ NSW Combined High Schools Sports Association wishes to advise that the ‘Practical guide for sport and physical activity’ has been updated for Term 4.
The following now applies for Term 4:
- Interschool sport (zone/district based) can recommence where there is COVID-19 Safety Plan in place. Students may now travel outside their local community
- The representative school sport pathway remains cancelled for 2020
- Selection trials for 2021 representative pathway events may now recommence.
The following principles underpin these changes:
- There must be a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place for any sporting event conducted outside the school
- External providers who are essential for curriculum delivery can now be used
- Parents, carers and other non-essential spectators cannot be on the site of the event.
The health and wellbeing of everyone involved is paramount and at the heart of this decision. We recognise the pressures that schools are currently experiencing and supporting staff and students is our highest priority.
We thank you for your understanding during this time.
Have you seen our FAQ pages?
Find answers to frequently asked questions regarding school sport unit programs.
If you cannot find an answer to your problem, please email or call us on the contact details below.
NSWCHSSA Online Payment Terms & Conditions
When completing consent forms you must read and understand the Terms and Conditions.
For information and dates for state-wide (knockout) competitions use the knockouts hyperlink above