Create a login/profile
Public users can now create a profile on the School sport website. Creating a profile allows users to subscribe to calendar events and receive email notifications on updates that occur in these events. This may include:
- an update to the event - a change of venue, or a draw has been uploaded
- results have been added such as round scores and a selected team or
- postponement or cancellation of the event.
Follow the instructions below for how to create a login/profile.
- Click the Log in button at the top of the page.
- A Log in page will be displayed where you need to click on the text 'Don't have a profile yet? Create your profile using the email address now'
- A registration page will be displayed where you need to enter a username (your email), and a password and click the Register button.
- A user profile has been created and an activation email (from SSU.PROD@det.nsw.edu.au) will be sent to confirm your registration. The link in the email will expire after a short period of time. If it expires you will need to start the process again.
- Click on the activation link which will display the log in page to log in (enter password and click Log in button).
- An Edit my profile page will be displayed where you need enter your first and last names. Click the save button.
(Note: you can edit your profile name by clicking the My profile button on the top navigation toolbar once you are logged in.)
- You will now be able to login using your email and password at any time.