Public users can now create a profile on the School sport website. Creating a profile allows users to subscribe to calendar events and receive email notifications on updates that occur in these events. This may include:
- an update to the event - a change of venue, or a draw has been uploaded
- results have been added such as round scores and a selected team, or
- postponement or cancellation of the event.
Follow the instructions below for how to create a login/profile.
- Select the Log in drop down at the top right of the page and select "Public user". (See image 1 below)
- A page titled "Log in" will be displayed. User the text "don't have a Login?", select the red Call To Action (CTA) button labelled "Create one now". (See image 1 below)
- A registration page will be displayed where you need to enter a username (your email address), and a password. Then select the "Register" button. (See 2 image below)
- A user profile has been created and an activation email (from SSU.PROD@det.nsw.edu.au) will be sent to confirm your registration. The link in the email will expire after a short period of time. If it expires you will need to start the process again. Please check your junk/spam folder if it doesn't arrive in your inbox.
- Select the activation link in the email which will display the log in page to log in (enter password and select the "Log in" button). (See image 3 below)
- An "Edit my profile" page will be displayed where you need enter your first and last names, then select the save button.
(Note: you can edit your profile name at any time by selecting the" My profile" link on the top navigation toolbar once you are logged in.)
- You will now be able to login using your email and password at any time.
Step 1 and 2