Commencing the challenge
*** Please note: The resources below are 2020 resources. They are currently being updated to reflect the new changes for 2021 and will be uploaded soon.
- PSC 10 week Challenge Facilitator Guide (PDF 980KB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge Facilitator Toolkit PowerPoint presentation (PPT 7.7MB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge Staff Toolkit PowerPoint presentation (PPT 5.8MB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge Student Toolkit PowerPoint presentation (PPT 3.4MB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge Corporate Staff Facilitator Guide (PDF 285KB)
- How to download CSV File from ERN (PDF 222KB)
- How to upload CSV File to PSC Tracker (PDF 416KB)
- PSC Philosophy Statement (PDF 353KB)
- Sample note to parents (DOCX 119KB)
- Using PSC Student Ambassadors in the primary 10 week sporting challenge (PDF 342KB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge Staff Challenge poster (PDF 1066KB)
Recording the challenge
Due to students learning from home we have created printable and digital/editable logbooks and wall charts. Schools can choose how they wish to run their challenge and how their students may access these.
PRINTABLE 10 WEEK CHALLENGE LOGBOOKS/WALL CHARTS
- K-2 Logbook (PDF 1479KB)
- 3-6 Logbook (PDF 1699KB)
- 7-12 Logbook (PDF 1062KB)
- Staff Logbook (PDF 739KB)
- Wall Chart (PDF 3482KB)
- Staff Wall Chart (PDF 3592KB)
DIGITAL/EDITABLE 10 WEEK CHALLENGE LOGBOOKS
- 3-6 Logbook - editable (PDF 1660KB)
- 7-12 Logbook - editable (PDF 1162KB)
- Staff Logbook - editable (PDF 793KB)
HOW TO GUIDES
- Using the Primary e-Wall chart (PDF 771KB)
- Using the secondary e-Wall chart (PDF 722KB)
- Using the staff e-Wall chart (PDF 481KB)
- Using the PSC Tracker web app (PDF 549KB)
- Primary PSC@Home Achievement Award Certificate - for parents/carers (PDF 1236KB)
- Secondary PSC@Home Achievement Award Certificate - for parents/carers (PDF 377KB)
- Primary Encouragement Award Certificate (PDF 1312KB)
- Primary Achievement Award Certificate (PDF 1208KB)
- Encouragement Award Certificate (PDF 294KB)
- Achievement Award Certificate (PDF 295KB)
Concluding the challenge
Integrating the challenge into Key Learning Areas
Matrixes and templates
Below is a selection of short videos which provide examples of TwME lessons, the equipment required and can be modified for different stages in K-6.
Below is a selection of lesson plans which can be adapted for Stages 1, 2 and 3.
The Department of Education - NSW Premier's Sporting Challenge, in collaboration with Sydney Markets - Fresh for Kids have developed the Eat the Rainbow educational resource. These have been aligned to the NSW PDHPE Syllabus K-6.
- Fruit and Veggie Gang video (8:22 minutes)
- Eat the Rainbow lesson plans - one each for Early Stage 1, Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
For more information on other educational resources available to school please visit the Fresh for Kids website.