Each school’s PSC Facilitator is responsible for two aspects of the 10 week challenge.
- Confirming registration of school via the PSC Tracker.
- Uploading of student names using the CSV file format or manual entry.
- Demonstrating how to input class results each week into the PSC Tracker.
- Submitting data to the PSC Tracker during the 10 week challenge.
- Checking names are spelt correctly for certificate printing.
- Promoting the Challenge in the school community using sample note to parents (122.55KB)
- Ensuring the PSC grant is used to support sport & physical activity programs in the school. Schools receive PSC grants mid-year.
- Motivating staff to support the Challenge by joining the Staff Challenge or including physical activity as part of classroom learning or homework.