Students and staff record and track their physical activity over a 10 week period as they aim to be more active, more often.
PSC registrations close - 1 July 2022
The final PSC registration date (for 10wC & RAA) is Friday 1 July (Week 10). Distribution of challenge materials will then arrive to schools in Term 3 Week 1 for PSC challenges to start Term 3. Please finalise your school's registration at your earliest opportunity. (See all PSC key dates.)
See our 'Registration' page for more information.
2022 PSC Tracker updates:
All schools will now complete a new "PSC student recognition" registration step which includes PSC Student Medals and PSC Student Ambassadors.
- PSC Student Medals will be dispatched as part of the PSC starter kit. From ongoing feedback, we are providing schools with the opportunity to request an additional medal for presentation to another student. Make sure you store it in a safe place and send yourself a calendar reminder for Term 4 of where you have put it.
- PSC Student Ambassadors support the running of sport and physical activity initiatives in their school so students can be ‘more active, more often’. Many schools use these Ambassadors to assist with the administration of running either or both the 10wC or RAA. For ambassadors helping in 10wC, an option to give them admin access to the e-wall charts will be provided. Facilitators will create an easy to remember login password for all Ambassadors replacing the individual student ambassador codes.
- CSV file upload improvements to participants names. The PSC Tracker now better identifies participant name errors that may occur with CSV upload.
- Activ8 your Workplace - RAA staff challenge. On the “Challenge options” registration section, schools are able to opt in for the RAA staff challenge, as part of Activ8 your Workplace. The initiative was launched last year for corporate staff and is now open to all school staff. Keep an eye on the webpage for updates next term.
Need to update your school's 10wC Facilitator details?
Did you know that any current Principal or PSC Facilitator (10wC Facilitators) can update Facilitator's details in the PSC Tracker*? If they are unable to do this, or you wish to to be removed from our PSC Facilitator database please complete the 2022 PSC Facilitator form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10 week Challenge Launch videos
Show your class the PSC 10wC Launch video at the start of your challenge.
* Disclaimer: This link is provided with the intention of increasing the information available to you. The NSW Department of Education has no control over linked websites, and is not responsible for the views, opinions, standards or information expressed on linked websites. The provision of a link does not imply that the NSW Department of Education endorses those websites or the people or companies who own them, and vice versa. Please also refer to NSW Government’s full disclaimer regarding links to external sites.