Find resources to help run the 10 week Challenge (10wC) in your school.
Commencing the challenge
Toolkit PowerPoint presentations
- PSC Facilitator toolkit (PPT 10MB) - offers a comprehensive and highly visual guide for new and existing Facilitators.
- 10 week Challenge staff toolkit presentation (PPT 4.7MB) - a simple guide for classroom teachers on 10wC administrative requirements. Facilitators edit as appropriate for their school/challenge options and present to staff involved in PSC challenges.
- 10 week Challenge student toolkit presentation (PPT 3.3MB) - an easy to follow presentation for students to learn about the 10wC program and how it'll work in their school. Facilitators/teachers edit as appropriate for their classes and present to students involved in PSC challenges.
- PSC Facilitator's registration checklist (PDF 112KB) - make sure you have everything ready for registration.
- 10wC team registration spreadsheet (XL 17KB) - share with staff to find out their preferences for receiving printed logbooks and staff challenge participation.
How to guides
Schools/students have the option of how they wish to record their physical activity. We have created printable and digital/editable logbooks and wall charts, and there is also the 10wC activity tracker web app which is available to all users (except K-2). Schools can choose how they wish to run their challenge and how their students may access these.
10wC Tracker web app
10wC logbooks and wall charts
|K-2 logbook||Printable (PDF 557KB)||-|
|3-6 logbook||Printable (PDF 3.81MB)||Digital (PDF 922KB)|
|7-12 logbook||Printable (PDF 3.78MB)||Digital (PDF 865KB)|
|Support logbook||Printable (PDF 570KB)||-|
|Staff logbook||Printable (PDF 4.62MB)||Digital (PDF 577KB)|
|Student wall chart||Printable (PDF 3.07MB)||Digital (PDF 399KB)|
|Staff wall chart||Printable (PDF 3.06MB)||Digital (PDF 397KB)|
How to guides
A number of resources are available to assist teachers to practically embed physical activity into their daily teaching.
- The 10 week Challenge teaching resource provides a comprehensive 10 week teaching and learning sequence that is tailored to classes participating in 10wC.
- Classroom energisers are short bursts of physical activities that cause students to 'huff and puff' for 5 to 10 minutes. See the range of 10@10 videos and energiser task cards that have been made for teachers to quickly add some activity to their day.
- See the other structured physical activity webpage for other ways to add physical activity into your teaching a learning. \
- Schools have been sent PSC 'more active, more often' (MAMO) posters (below) with their PSC starter kit packs to display in classrooms. The QR code in this poster allows teachers to view a webpage full of resources to help their class be 'more active, more often'. If you would like additional copies please email the PSC team - email@example.com.
Mid-challenge awards can be printed and presented to student and staff participants at any time throughout the 10wC.
The 10 week Challenge (10wC) resources can be a powerful tool to assist schools in monitoring the activity of their students for any period of time they are learning from home.
Resources to run the 10wC@Home
Participants have options for how they can log their activity. This can be done using online, digital and printed logbooks. Find 10wC@Home information and resources to use for your school.
Other learning from home support
The School Sport Unit has a range of resources to engage their students in physical activity. We encourage schools to continue to engage students in physical activity options, not only for curriculum areas like PDHPE and sport, but also for general health and wellbeing.