Commencing the challenge
*** Please note: Some resources are still being finalised and should be available by the start of week 2 (term 2).
- PSC 10 week Challenge facilitator toolkit PowerPoint presentation (PPT 10MB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge staff toolkit PowerPoint presentation (PPT 6.41MB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge student toolkit PowerPoint presentation (PPT 5.7MB)
- PSC 10 week Challenge Corporate Staff Facilitator Guide
- How to download CSV File from ERN (PDF 432KB)
- How to upload CSV File to PSC Tracker (PDF 440KB)
- PSC Philosophy Statement (PDF 353KB)
- Sample note to parents (DOCX 119KB)
- Using PSC Student Ambassadors (PDF 342KB)
Recording the challenge
Due to students learning from home we have created printable and digital/editable logbooks and wall charts. Schools can choose how they wish to run their challenge and how their students may access these.
PRINTABLE 10 WEEK CHALLENGE LOGBOOKS/WALL CHARTS
- K-2 Logbook (PDF 1231KB)
- 3-6 Logbook (PDF 866KB)
- 7-12 Logbook (PDF 378KB)
- SSP Logbook (PDF 1262KB)
- Staff Logbook (PDF 417KB)
- Class wall chart (PDF 320KB)
- Staff wall chart (PDF 316KB)
DIGITAL/EDITABLE 10 WEEK CHALLENGE LOGBOOKS
- 3-6 Logbook - editable - COMING SOON
- 7-12 Logbook - editable -COMING SOON
- Staff logbook - editable
HOW TO GUIDES
- Using the Primary e-Wall chart (PDF 771KB)
- Using the secondary e-Wall chart (PDF 722KB)
- Using the staff e-Wall chart (PDF 481KB)
- Using the PSC activity tracker web app (PDF -2200KB)
Apologies - there has been a delay with the release of our updated 10wC activity tracker (previously PSC Tracker web app) for participants. It is expected to be available in Term 2 week 2. Please ask participants to manually record their activity until it is available, and then they can backdate this activity.
Challenge awards - 2021 updates coming soon
These can be printed and given to participants at any time throughout the 10wC.
- Primary Encouragement Award certificate
- Primary Achievement Award certificate
- Encouragement Award certificate
- Achievement Award certificate
- Primary PSC@Home Achievement Award Certificate - for parents/carers
- Secondary PSC@Home Achievement Award Certificate - for parents/carers
Concluding the challenge
Integrating the challenge into Key Learning Areas
Matrixes and templates
Below is a selection of short videos which provide examples of TwME lessons, the equipment required and can be modified for different stages in K-6.
Below is a selection of lesson plans which can be adapted for Stages 1, 2 and 3.
The Department of Education - NSW Premier's Sporting Challenge, in collaboration with Sydney Markets - Fresh for Kids have developed the Eat the Rainbow educational resource. These have been aligned to the NSW PDHPE Syllabus K-6.
- Fruit and Veggie Gang video (8:22 minutes)
- Eat the Rainbow lesson plans - one each for Early Stage 1, Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3.
For more information on other educational resources available to school please visit the Fresh for Kids website.